Halloween party ideas 2015

Ever since I bought an iPhone 5S, I've kept an eye on how the embedded M7 motion coprocessor chip, which can track and store motion information, would be used. It wasn't clear when the iPhone 5S was launched exactly how the M7's data would be available, but after a few months, fitness apps like the Nike+ Move have started adding support for basic step-counting functionality.
While I started tracking my steps with both my Fitbit and Nike's app at first, the clincher for me was when the Fitbit app for IOS was updated at the end of 2013, allowing the standard Fitbit app to track steps using the iPhone 5S's internal hardware. Now I could get nearly the same activity tracking using just my phone, in the same interface that I was comfortable with, and it was clear there was no reason to carry and charge a second device.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.